Sign-up and Complete KYC for the upcoming Astra Protocol $ASTR Public Sale on Tokensoft! Learn through this guide!
Thanks to our rapidly expanding community members, Astra is inching closer to its mission with excellent accomplishments. The Astra community is at the core of our every platform success.
To appreciate their contribution & to help them get ready for the upcoming Astra Protocol $ASTR Public Sale, scheduled on November 11, 2022, on Tokensoft, we have prepared this detailed guide.
This step-by-step guide jots down the details of the registration process for the sale on Astra Protocol and the KYC process on Tokensoft to help our community members with a seamless registration experience.
Visit https://astraprotocol.com/token-sale-information/ to get more information on the token sale.
Meanwhile, let’s learn about:
How to Register for the $ASTR Token Sale on Astra Protocol?
- Click here, Register For Token Sale, to redirect to the Sign-up page, or visit https://astraprotocol.com/ and click on the Register For Token Sale to get started.
- Fill up the basic required information like your full name, email id, country of residence, amount you want to invest, wallet address (ERC-20 only), and where you heard about us.
- Once you have filled in all these details, please complete the process by clicking on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
You can also check out the Sign-up tutorial here: https://twitter.com/AstraProtocol/status/1583410381258563586
After following these steps, you will successfully be registered on Astra Protocol, and the next stage of this registration must be done on Tokensoft.
How to Complete the Mandatory KYC on Tokensoft for the $ASTR Token Sale?
Head over to this page — https://app.tokensoft.io/account?referral_code=AstraProtocol and complete a two-step KYC process using this guide. This two-step includes– Email Verification and Identity Verification.
Read the steps below or refer to this tutorial: https://bit.ly/3eNOBnv
Steps for Email Verification on Tokensoft:
- Connect your ERC-20 wallet on Tokensoft under the ‘My Profile’ section.
- Next up, click on the ‘edit’ icon next to ‘email address’ to initiate email verification.
- Once you have entered your email id, please click on ‘✓’ sign.
- You will receive an email to complete the verification. Go to your mailbox and click on ‘Verify’ or copy and paste the link given there on your browser.
Steps for Identity Verification on Tokensoft:
- Once verified by email, you’ll land on the Tokensoft page. Connect your ERC-20 wallet and click on the ‘View my Profile’ tab in the following step.
- Now scroll down, and under the ‘VERIFICATION’ section, click on ‘Apply’.
- This will take you to the next page, where you will be required to fill in some details like your name, address, country, mobile number, DOB, etc. Fill in these details and choose the application type. Click on the ‘Review’ tab, check or edit all the added details and click on ‘Submit’ to lead to the next steps.
- It’s the last verification stage, where you need to upload documents like passports or other IDs mandatorily.
- Click on ‘Next’ and select your country, i.e., India.
- Next, choose the document type you are using for the verification, i.e., passport or driver’s license.
- Choose to continue on the phone with the given QR code or upload the photocopy of your document and a selfie.
- Once it’s uploaded, complete the process by clicking on ‘Submit Verification’.
On its completion, you will receive a profile status of ‘Completed’, ‘Failed’, or ‘Manual Review (pending)’.
The ‘Pending’ status will be changed after your account has been reviewed. Once reviewed, it will show as ‘Completed’ on your profile. In case it shows ‘Failed’, you will get the chance to verify again.
That’s all. You are now ready to stack $ASTR tokens starting November 11 on Tokensoft. Stay tuned to our social channels for all the latest news and updates..
About Astra Protocol
Astra Protocol is the next generation of compliance, a decentralized KYC Platform for Web3. Astra’s mission is to provide a range of regulatory compliance tools for crypto applications, ensuring that financial compliance standards can be met across the Web3 industry
Our application brings the financial regulatory standards for 155+ countries and over 300+ sanctions and watchlists to the crypto industry — without sacrificing anonymization.
Our Globally patented technology includes a new professional service layer called the Decentralized Legal Network (DLN), bringing major legal and audit companies on-chain. Our simple plug-in technology ensures crypto remains compliant with AML and KYC standards
Astra — KYC for Web3
Join Astra on: Telegram group | Announcements | Twitter | Website | Medium