Astra November 2022 Recap: Partnerships, Features, Platform Growth & A Successful Token Sale!
Catch the major Astra accomplishments from November as we march forward for the next milestone, Astra Protocol $ASTR token listing on major exchanges on 16th January, 2023!
The last month saw the great success of the much-anticipated Astra Protocol $ASTR Token Sale, partaking in various insightful AMA and Twitter spaces sessions, along with being featured by leading news portals like Yahoo Finance, forming strategic partnerships, conducting Mega Airdrop with CoinMarketCap, launch a brand new website, and a lot more!
Tune in to get a glimpse of how the month unfolded for Astra:
- Astra and Republic Crypto formed a strategic alliance. Republic Crypto is accelerating the growth of web3 by supporting its most ambitious builders and investors.
- Astra and Credefi Finance joined forces on KYC and AML processes aiming to strengthen Credefi’s compliance and security without sacrificing user anonymity thanks to Astra’s smart solutions.
- Astra and Menthol Protocol, a multi-chain decentralized sustainability protocol, joined hands this month. Menthol Protocol is making Web3 climate-positive by automatically offsetting carbon emissions from dApp transactions with verified renewable energy and carbon credits.
- Yahoo Finance featured Astra highlighting it’s need amidst the FTX Debacle.
- Emphasizing the pivotal role of regulation in crypto to build a safer future for all, Astra released a blog for the community: Cryptocurrency Regulations Worldwide: The Key to Adoption & Reiteration of Crypto!
- With the 2022 crypto exploits having raised concerns for safety and demands for regulation in the industry, Astra released a blog, DeFi Hacks and Scams of 2022, to shed light on the importance of security to curb the same.
- Editor at Hackernoon, Dan Stein, and the Astra Protocol CIO & CTO, Sakhib Waseem, engaged in an in-depth discussion on regulatory compliance for the Web3 space. Learn what transpired here.
- The new Astra Protocol Website was launched earlier this month with new UI, information, and more. Check out the website now.
- Smartereum wrote about Astra Protocol as providing “the Perfect Compliance Solution Without Sacrificing User Anonymity”.
- Twitter Spaces Session with Astra’s Chief Innovation Officer and Technology Officer, Sakhib Waseem. Joined by about 20K+ people, the session was all about the requirement of transparency and security for users and assets, as the recent collapse has raised countless questions on both.
- Second Twitter Spaces Session of Mario Nawfal and Astra Protocol’s Advisor Mick Mulvaney, ex-chief of staff to Donald Trump, and CIO & CTO Sakhib Waseem discussing regulation, user security, and trust in Web3.
- Bloomberg Crypto invited our Strategic Advisor, Mick Mulvaney, the Former White House Chief of Staff, to discuss the role of Astra’s KYC & AML solution in shaping the future of DeFi and crypto regulations in the context of the FTX fall and the 2022 US Elections.
- AMA with Metamoonshots, The Crypto Hustle, Crypto Miners, Crypto Challengers, Crypto Stalkers, and Tokensoft.
The Astra Protocol $ASTR Token Sale:
The much-awaited Astra Protocol $ASTR Token Sale went LIVE on Tokensoft on November 11. Due to high demand, we were sold out in few days, and we would like to thank all our community members for participating.
Astra Protocol is in 531K+ Watchlists on CoinMarketCap:
Have you added it to your Watchlist yet? Do it now!
Astra released a video on $ASTR token features preceding the token launch. Yet another video was released to show how Astra is equipping the crypto space with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) capabilities to eliminate illicit finance and make Web3 safe.
We are thrilled to announce that ASTRA will be live on exchanges on January 16th!
More details will be out in the coming weeks. Watch this space for the latest news and updates!
Astra Protocol is the next generation of compliance, a decentralised KYC Platform for Web3. Our application brings the financial regulatory standards for 155+ countries and over 300 sanctions and watchlists to the crypto industry — without sacrificing anonymisation. Our Globally patented technology includes a new professional service layer called the Decentralised Legal Network (DLN), bringing major legal and audit companies on-chain. Our simple plug-in technology ensures crypto remains compliant with AML and KYC standards determined by society.
Astra’s mission is to provide a range of regulatory compliance tools for crypto applications, ensuring that financial compliance standards can be met across the Web3 industry.
Astra — KYC for Web3
Join Astra on: Telegram group | Announcements | Twitter | Website | Medium