Astra Monthly Review: September 2022!
Key highlights and major accomplishments from September at Astra!
Concluding this successful quarter, Astra is all set to kickstart all Q4 endeavors, including some of the majorly anticipated announcements.
We will soon be unveiling those plans. Meanwhile, let’s rewind the remarkable accomplishments from September that notably contributed to our progress and community expansion on Twitter (158K+), and other socials.
- Astra and KPMG, a leading global audit and accounting firm, formed a strategic alliance to support Astra completing KYC & AML for Astra’s Decentralized Legal Network.
- Yahoo Finance featured Astra & KPMG partnership while emphasizing the partnership vision.
- Emphasizing the importance of identity and anonymity, we released a comprehensive blog for the community: Identity Compliance in Web3 and DeFi.
- At Astra, we believe greater awareness leads to making better and more informed decisions. Thus, to enhance our community’s understanding of privacy and security in Web3, we released another informative blog: Privacy and Security are essential for DeFi Mass Adoption.
- AMA with Crypto Solution community and Crypto Panda community.
Video Series Ft. Astra CTO & CIO, Sakhib Waseem
Spreading a greater word for Astra in the industry, Sakhib shed light on various aspects and plans of the Astra Protocol this month. Here’s a list of all those videos in case you missed it:
- What is Astra Protocol, how can it be used, and what does it do?
- What crypto events around the world has Astra Protocol been to?
- What will happen when Astra Protocol is launched in the market?
- Astra will shield you from the worst in DeFi.
That’s a wrap! But big news is to be announced soon in October.
So stay tuned for more updates.
Astra Protocol is the next generation of compliance, a decentralised KYC Platform for Web3. Our application brings the financial regulatory standards for 155+ countries and over 300+ sanctions and watchlists to the crypto industry — without sacrificing anonymisation. Our Globally patented technology includes a new professional service layer called the Decentralised Legal Network (DLN), bringing major legal and audit companies on-chain. Our simple plug-in technology ensures crypto remains compliant with AML and KYC standards determined by society.
Astra’s mission is to provide a range of regulatory compliance tools for crypto applications, ensuring that financial compliance standards can be met across the Web3 industry.
Astra — KYC for Web3